Thursday, January 28, 2010

Why is a pain in the neck such a pain in the neck!

Ever wake up in the morning and feel like you've been tackled in a football game by a 300 lb linebacker? That's what I felt like this morning. I think I know what I did. I was watching television last night on the couch with my head propped up on a pillow. I know! My chiropractor has told me many times that this is a no-no. But it's such a nice way to chill out!

Problem is...I know what needs to be done. The doc needs me to lay facedown while he puts pressure on the spine between the shoulder blades. But that means calling for the appointment, scheduling, going there, paying the co-pay, then the relief. Don't you just wish you could go in and have it be like a McDonald's drive-thru? The voice-in-the-box asks you to place your order...then you pull up, get your adjustment...pay the cashier and you're on your way! That's the Braley Health Care Plan. Would you vote for it?

No comments: