Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tom's Got a Secret!

Tom Brady says he knows the sex of his soon-to-be born baby and he's not telling. Not even his WIFE!

Tom and Giselle expecting a baby soon. Tom found out the sex, Giselle did not want to know and he's keeping it a secret from everyone. He hasn't told his father and he says he tries to be VERY careful. He switches it up, sometimes saying "he" sometimes "she."

I applaud Giselle for not finding out. My wife and I never did. We had four children and each time the doctor asked if we wanted to know and we said no. I'm amazed by the number of friends who find that hard to believe. I guess it's THE thing nowadays to know. We didn't mind. My wife says it helped her keep her sanity and work towards finding out the answer. It never bothered us as to what color to paint the nursery or what color clothing to buy. Generic colors worked just fine.

Good luck keeping the secret Tom and enjoy the mystery Giselle!

No comments: