Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We The Jury......

Does anyone ever get that letter in the mail about Jury Duty and say "Alright! Jury Duty!!!" I didn't think so.

Yes tomorrow is my turn. I have Jury Duty in Fall River. My wife told me to ask for an extension. I guess you can put if off a few times. I've had friends tell me all kinds of ways to get out of it. I guess I'm crazy because I don't really mind.

No I wasn't happy when the letter arrived, but I figure I'll just get it over with. I've been before. A couple of times I was on stand-by and didn't have to go. Once I went and then got dismissed after a couple of hours. Once I served and was even appointed Foreman. That was interesting.

I just hope it's not an all day thing where you wait and wait to find out that both sides have settled. I hate wasting time. But it's my duty.....so here we go.....

No comments: