Monday, December 19, 2011

There's Nothing On!

My daughter made a random comment the other day while we were riding in the car. Some of our best conversations start like this. She wondered why the networks run all of the great Christmas shows right after Thanksgiving! Here it is a week til Christmas when you're in the mood and there's nothing!

I never thought about it, but it's true. I think "Rudolph" was on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. They were running promos for it during the Macy's Parade.

What are some of the favorites?
- RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER
- CHARLIE BROWN
- SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN
- FROSTY THE SNOWMAN

I know that most of these shows are available on dvd but I guess it just goes back to my childhood that I like to sit down with a bowl of popcorn, turn on the tube and be entertained.

No comments: