Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday, July 9

If you missed the morning show today, it's okay! I'm good. I don't mind. I know it's summer and we noticed the phone calls came in slower today than normal. This is a yearly event in talk radio. I have read many articles on it and it makes sense. People are on vacation, the kids are out of school so parents are not up as early. I don't blame you. I'm looking forward to some time off next week and I'll be sleeping in as well.

It's going to be a beautiful week! Sunny skies and the tempertures should stay in the 80s and not the 90s. Please don't use up all the good weather this week. I'm off next week.

We had a winner with the Impossible Question today. Marie got the answer to the question..."Fewer divorces happen when the couple meets THIS way. What way?" The answer was.....pause for dramatic effect......when they are introduced by HIS mother. We had alot of great guesses. I met my wife at church, Neal and Jack met their wives at work. Do you have a great story about how you met your spouse? Email it to me at petebraley@wbsm.com

Here's a preview of tomorrow's question...pause again for more drama.....Over 60% of beach goers say this is their top pet peeve. We'll take your calls tomorrow at 7:38am.

Also tomorrow the battle will continue. I think something did happen at Roswell in the 40s with UFO's, Neal says no. Tomorrow at 6:55am I'll share a story with you about a retired CIA agent and what HE knows.

There could be another shake up with the American Idol judges. We'll have that story after 7 and we'll talk about the summer Olympics around 8. What is your favorite sport to watch? I like the diving, not a big fan of track and field. In fact, I like the winter games better than the summer. You?

No comments: