Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm back!

Sorry I didn’t get to the blog the past few days. It’s been a little hectic here with my other duties at the radio station as we get ready for some changes next week.

Yesterday was also strange as I had to go to Hawthorne Medical twice for an X-ray, once in the morning to get a dye and then later in the morning for the actual X-ray or Bone Scan. I can add the X-ray machine to the list of places I’ve fallen asleep. They strapped me into the machine and said it would be 20 minutes for the test. Then, before I knew it, I was being pulled out. I don’t know where the 20 minutes went. I guess I was sleepy.

We had some fun this week with obnoxious laughs. It started with an interview with Maria Menunos. I didn’t know she had such a weird laugh. Neal had me compare it to Fran Drescher’s laugh from “The Nanny.” Maria is worse! Then Dolly sent us a You Tube link. I had forgotten about Janice on “Friends.” In out giant “Laugh Off” this morning Maria Menunos was still the winner/loser.

We had a story today about The Little Chocolate Shop in Yorkshire, England offering a stay in their “chocolate suite.” It features edible chocolate furniture. It’s only $132 a night but the offer does end Sunday.

Are you going to check out the new Betty White Show tonight? NBC presents “Betty White’s Off Their Rockers” where seniors play pranks on young people. Should be fun.

The Red Sox open the 2012 season tomorrow! We’ll make our picks tomorrow morning as to where we think the team will finish. What do you think? 1st place? Wildcard? Miss the playoffs again?

No comments: