Friday, November 6, 2009

Go Dolphins! But, my money's on Pats

Yes---the biggest Dolphin fan in New England checking in here. "How COULD you?" you ask????

I've been a Dolphin fan since the early 70s. Just ask my brother Jeff. I was a fan of Bob Griese, Don Shula, but my biggest fave was #39 Larry Csonka! I had a helmet like his (with the horseshoe over the nose.)I never changed. I stayed with them through the David Woodley years (though often wondered why.) I was with them during the Dan Marino years, even the year they almost lost em all!

But----I'm not stupid. (I know,some would say that's debatable.) The Pats should win this week. They are playing well, they're unbelievable in November, and if it wasn't for the special teams last week----the Jets would have beat Miami. I just hope it's a good game.

No comments: