Monday, May 14, 2012

Move Over Oprah! Pete's Book Club!

He hasn't failed me yet! I just finished John Grisham's latest, "Calico Joe." It's a novel about a baseball phenom whose career is cut short. I won't tell you anymore because I don't want to spoil it but I highly recommend it. I'm also two thirds of the way through the "Hunger Games" series. Neal loaned me the first book then I went out and bought the second and now have to pick up the third.
What are you reading? Let me know either in a comment or an email to petebraley@wbsm.com.

We had a winner today with the Impossible Quesiton. "Doing this on a regular basis makes people happier at work." Debbie had the answer: Leaving for lunch. That's something I don't do because I don't thiunk I'd want to go back. Neal and I usually eat at our desks, finish things up and head out around 2pm.

Here's a peak at tomorrow's question: a new study shows that women do this the most between the ages of 20 and 23. Do what? We'll take calls at 7:38am.

We had a nice vist with Diane Arsenault and Richard Poyant from downtown NB inc today about "Taste of Southcoast." That's coming up Sunday and we'll have tickets to giveaway tomorrow.

No comments: