Monday, October 5, 2009

Oops!

In case you missed it today....I told the story about losing my wedding ring. Yup! My wife and I went out to dinner Saturday night with some friends we hadn't seen in a while. We had a nice dinner at Mike's in Fairhaven then went back to the house for some dessert and coffee. When we got home, I washed my hands before making some coffee and noticed my wedding ring was GONE! I told me wife and friends. We started looking all over. Priscilla called the restaurant and asked them to check the booth we sat in. I went back with my friend and we looked all over the parking lot. When I got back to the house, my sons were outside using their metal detector, but they couldn't find it. Needless to say, a nice night ended with me being a bit upset with my loss. Well, the next morning, wasn't I surprised to look down while I was making the bed.....and there it was! Just sitting there on the mattress! It must have gotten mixed up in the sheets. Of course, as my partner Neal wondered on the show this morning, how did I go all morning not noticing it was missing?

No comments: