Friday, October 16, 2009

Up, Up and Awayyyyyyyy

I may regret this....but I'm going to say I believe the Henne's. That's the family that had the Great Balloon Adventure Thursday. I know there's speculation the whole thing is a hoax, but after watching the interviews Friday morning, I think the boy was confused on the Larry King Show. I think the balloon was not properly tied down, it took off, and in the confusion no one could find the little boy who took off to his hiding place because he thought he was going to get in trouble.

The thing I have an issue with is the family bringing the kids out in front of the cameras. A six year old questioned live on network television, and then analyzed ad-nauseum overnight and on the internet is bound to be nervous. And then to bring the child out on the network morning shows at 5am, when he's sick, only to have him vomit. ENOUGH!

It was an amazing story. I was glued to the coverage. But please! Mr and Mrs Henne....keep the kids off the air!

No comments: