Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! Now what?

Happy New Year to you!

The title of my blog today is not to be pessimistic, I just wonder what this new year will bring. Looking back on last year, if anyone had told me that my mother would die, I wouldn't have believed it. If you told me my friend Jay would die, I REALLY wouldn't believe it. Not to mention Michael Jackson or any of the other major news stories.

It is amazing all that occurs in one year. I love watching and listening to the year end specials. That's when I stop and realize all that happened.

I'm not one to make resolutions. I gave up a few years ago when I noticed that I always make the same ones. Lose weight, get more sleep, etc. I do have a couple of things I hope to do:
-Blog every day or two. It helps with my creativity.
-Walk every day. Good for me and the puppy.

Let's hope one year from now we are all looking back on nothing but good things.

Here we go!!!!

No comments: