Thursday, January 21, 2010

He Won't Do That Again

I couldn't believe it the other night when Scott Brown said his daughter Ayla was "available" while giving his acceptance speech after being named the new senator in Massachusetts. The look on her face was priceless! I just want to know what prompted him to say that? There must have been something. Maybe some conversation earlier in the day? Why did he do that?

I remember a time when my daughter was in 2nd grade. I made some comment about how she climbed into bed with my wife and me because she had a nightmare. She went to school that day and, you guessed it, her teacher mentioned the nightmare in front of the whole class. I can't imagine making a personal comment like Brown did on NATIONWIDE TV??? As I said in the title, if he's a smart man, he won't do THAT again.

No comments: